Saturday, September 14, 2013

Catch Me While I Sleep

13 September 2013

Song by P!nk (here)

"Why are you constantly believing that I (I) 
I could ever give you what you needed (Ohhhh)
Baby baby please don't put your faith in me
I Don't know what to say
Cuz it's all a dream to me anyways"


This is the act I was avoiding when I switched it for Central Reservation. Sometimes when I am processing rl stuff, it may seem like a good idea to dance it off, but at the same time it may be too fresh.  A little time and space and it was just right.  



It is a beautiful song and very soulful. The angle I took was a cryogenics capsule in space that once I was asleep would put me out in space.  This one of those songs where the choreo just flowed seamlessly, always a good sign.


I could not get the props to work the way I envisioned the act, but I love where it went all the same.  And at the time I did it, it was very cathartic. A good ending to a long chapter in the novel of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment